- Obtaining a bachelor's degree with a "Good" grade (second class - second division) as a minimum.
- Or obtaining a bachelor’s degree with a "Pass" grade (third degree) + qualifying courses for no less than one semester (which the student successfully passes).
Obtaining a bachelor’s degree with honors with a "Good" grade (second class - second division) as a minimum in the major.
- Or obtaining a bachelor’s degree with honors with a "Pass" grade (third class) in the major + qualifying courses for no less than one semester (determined by the concerned college).
- A bachelor's degree + a post-graduate diploma in the relevant discipline.
- Obtaining a master's degree in the relevant discipline.
You can apply online by entering the link gradss.sustech.edu and reading the application guide carefully before starting, preparing academic certificates and proof of identity in the form of jpg files with a size of 2084 KB (maximum for each certificate) and then paying the application fee (five thousand pounds) in one of Omdurman National Bank branches or using the O-Cash application. It is also possible to apply by attending the college and attaching the following:
Original academic certificates (general + details) authenticated by higher education and printed on currency paper and a copy of each.
- Proof of identity (national number or passport).
- Application fee of 5000 pounds (five thousand pounds).