The College of Graduate Studies announced the start of applying for the following programs:
MSc by Courses
MSc by Courses & Complementary Research
Master of Science in Nuclear Medicine Technology
Conditions for submission
- Obtaining a Bachelor’s degree with honors with a grade of Good (Second Class - Second Section) as a minimum.
- Obtaining a Bachelor’s degree with honors with an acceptable grade (third class) + qualifying courses of no less than one semester.
- Obtaining a general bachelor's degree with a grade of good (second class - second section) + a qualifying year with a grade of good as a minimum.
- Obtaining a general bachelor’s degree with an acceptable grade (third grade) + higher diploma with a minimum grade of “good”.
- Original academic certificates (degree certificate + Transcript) + photocopies (degree certificate + Transcript) notarized by the ministry of higher education and printed on currency paper
- Proof of identity (national number or passport)
- 2 Passport Photographs
- Application fee of 1000 Sudanese pounds for home students